Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here I am Iowa, Deal with It!

Ok, it's been a few days since I last blogged. I was very busy getting ready for my big move to Iowa. Yesterday, I hopped in Grandma and Grandpa's car and made the long trip up to Iowa.


Last night, I hung out with Grandma, Grandpa, Suzy, and Brad at Suzy's house. I think it's a great new home. I like that I have found my new spot so I can keep an eye on the neighborhood.


I even have my own spot at Brad's to lay and relax after my busy, fun days. It is super comfy. Look at Buddy checkin' my fine self out. I'm not even trying to be cute.


See, I told you he was checking me out. Again, seriously, I'm not even trying. Mom, why can't boys ever take a hint?


Well, I decided that Buddy and I could be friends, but ONLY FRIENDS.

There is so much room to run and play in Iowa. Suzy can't keep up with me, I'm too speedy.

Suzy did catch us eventually so we could take this picture together. I think we look pretty good, don't you?

So, after some deep thought and contemplation, I think I'm going to like living in Iowa for a while. I still miss my Mommy a lot, but I know she's having great adventures just like me.

I love Iowa, especially the grass. I have to take advantage of this before there is snow on the ground.

You make sure to have lots of fun Mom, just like me. I'll write again soon.

Love, Sadie

2 comments:

  1. awwww, she looks like she's having a blast! there is a lot of room for her to run! love all the pictures! thanks so much for the update. hopefully she hasn't left either of you little welcoming presents. :)

    this has been the highlight of my day -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting more settled in all the time :). I'm sure she'll update the blog again soon :).

    ReplyDelete