Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Official!

I sent off my acceptance barks yesterday, and soon I will be an official resident of Iowa!


I've been asking my aunt Suzy, grandma, and grandpa lots of questions about Iowa, and it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!


I'm going to live in Iowa because my mom Erin is going on a new adventure to the Ukraine to join the Peace Corps. It's too far away for me to fly there, so I'm going to live in Iowa for a while. I think it's going to be a great place to live until my mom comes back.


There's so much to do between now and the middle of September. I already got a beautiful haircut. I sure hope Buddy is impressed.


I have to make sure I have all of my toys.


And, of course, I need to have a comfy place to sleep.


I'm going to miss my mom, but I know we're both going to have a lot of fun the next two years. And I'm going to tell her stories of my adventures and show her pictures right here on this blog.


Love, Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment