Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stayin' Pretty is Hard Work

Well, it's been another couple of weeks in Iowa, and I must say, I do get dirty. It's usually from rolling around in the grass or just eating my food. But that Brad guy got us caught out in the rain during a walk one day. I'm not sure what his deal is, we could all see the clouds rolling in. Anyway, back to my dirt. I mean, I'm still super cute and pretty, but I felt like I needed to step it up a notch. So, Suzy decided to give me a bath, and it sure felt great.

First, Suzy got me all wet.


Then, and this was completely to try and help Suzy get me cleaned up, I tried to climb up the side of the tub. You know, so Suzy wouldn't have to bend over so far to hose me down.



After that, I thought we were all done. But then, out of nowhere, Suzy decided she wanted to play peek-a-boo. She is so easy to surprise. It's like, every time she uncovers my eyes, she gets all excited. Like I disappeared and then I reappeared from out of nowhere. Hello, I was here the whole time.


By this time, Buddy was getting quite impatient, as he really wanted to play.



Suzy finally finished up bath time with a super sweet dry-job. I'm livin' in luxury, I must say.



Even though Suzy did a good job drying me off, she did miss a few spots, so I finished drying off myself.


So, as you can see, I am being very well taken care of in Iowa. I'm nice and clean, and ready to play.

Those are my latest adventures. Stay tuned, there's more to come!

Love, Sadie

2 comments:

  1. awww, you guys are taking such good care of her! thanks for the stories and pictures -- love the first one! you'll have to show me how you were able to bathe her without climbing into the tub with her. we haven't been successful with that in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy's a pro lol :). Buddy is pretty big to wrestle and a huge spaz, so by comparison Sadie's so little it wasn't as crazy. Sadie put up a good battle but she got clean :). We'll try to get some more pictures up soon.

    ReplyDelete